Last updated: 19/09/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Financial Information: We may collect financial data necessary for accounting and taxation purposes.
- Identification Information: This may include government-issued IDs, such as driver’s licenses or passports, for identity verification.
- Business Information: If you are representing a business, we may collect information about the business, such as its name, registration details, and tax identification numbers.
We may collect information about your use of our website and services, including:
- Log Data: We automatically collect information about your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you view.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide accounting and taxation services to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To verify your identity for security purposes.
- To send you important updates and communications.
- To improve our services and website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, subject to confidentiality obligations.
- With regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies when required by law or to protect our rights.
- In connection with a business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, where your information may be transferred to the new entity.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal requirements.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure.
Have a question?
What is bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is the process of recording and organizing a business’s financial transactions. This includes keeping track of all income, expenses, and financial activities in a systematic and organized manner.
Why is bookkeeping important?
Bookkeeping allows businesses to keep track of their financial performance, manage their cash flow, and make informed decisions about their future operations. It is also necessary for businesses to comply with taxation and other regulatory requirements.
What bookkeeping services do you offer?
We offer all-encompassing bookkeeping services in Australia, including periodical reconciling, payroll management, Xero setup & maintenance, ledger maintenance, financial statement preparation, and more.
What are the benefits of hiring a professional bookkeeper?
Bookkeeping is our craft – we know it inside and out. Hiring a professional bookkeeper can actually save you money through efficiency. Our streamlined process allows us to give you peace of mind with total compliance at an affordable rate. Free up your time by letting the professionals take care of your bookkeeping needs.
How do I get started with your bookkeeping services?
To get started, simply fill out the form below. One of our bookkeeping experts will spend time withy you 1-on-1 to assess your needs and develop a customized bookkeeping plan for your business.